MY BRAND NAME

The first name that I am thinking of doing is:

LIGHTiles

I decided to combine the world Light – because the sun light is what’s used as the source. I also used the word Tiles (- because I am selling tiles) and used the same ‘T’ from the end of light to make it look smart. I also put the ‘light’ word in capitals to differentiate the word light, from tiles. I haven’t formed a logo yet, but I am happy with the name.

The second name that I am thinking of doing is:

SOLARPlate

This name encapsulates the whole idea of solar tiles. I found another word for tile, which was plate and replaced it. I also used, what I like to call, the ‘no space’ technique where you don’t put a space in between the two words to create a better effect, so the customer can read the brand in one go.

The third name that I am thinking of doing is:

PowerSLATE

This name also encapsulates the meaning of the product in one word. I also used the ‘no space’ technique and another technique where I put one of the words in capitals (similar to the first one). I am still debating which name to pick as they all are related to the product, but I would also like a name that is easy to say and remember. For this name, I really wanted to use alliteration and call it PowerPlate, but that name is already taken by another company.

This is going to be a hard decision, but I think that picking the right name helps your company succeed.