POTENTIAL MISTAKES

3 problems and 3 mistakes

What could be a problem?

What could be the solution/adjustment?

1st problem that I would face:

Finding someone to manufacture the tiles would be a challenge as it I probably wouldn’t be taken seriously because of my age. Another factor that contribute to this challenge is that there might not be companies interested in manufacturing for my business or helping it. Furthermore, if I do get a company that wants to manufacture and it is overseas, I would have to pay for the cost of shipping them to Australia.

1st Solution:

To solve this problem, I could instead open up my own custom solar panels manufacturing business instead of a specific company for solar on rooftops. With this business, I could not only still create solar panels, but also create them for the use of many other purposes. With this, I will be able to gain money from other businesses requesting manufacturing for their solar panels.

2nd Problem that I would face:

Another problem that I could face by bringing it out into the market is that I won’t get any customers that want to buy my product. They may doubt the quality of my product because of coming out suddenly and trying to sell my product. They may want to turn to another company that is better known for its quality.

2nd Solution

I could furthermore, advertise that my product introduces new technology and guarantee a long and non-needed warranty that will last for many years. I could start advertising using different platforms such as social media and radio. If this does not work, I will need to change my idea to something that customers are actually looking for instead of putting time and effort into a solution that no body uses.

3rd Problem

The final problem that I may face is the price of my product. The price of my product may deceive customers. Being so cheap for a whole roof of solar panels, customers may assume that they are bad quality or knock offs of another big brand.

3rd Solution

To solve this problem, I could highlight the most important points of my product that make it smart, safe and strong in my advertisements. I want to draw attention to my product because of the environmentally friendly factors it possesses and not just the fact that it saves your electricity bills. I could always increase the price of my product to draw attention to people who can afford products at the high end of the market. It will also bring the profit of my business up and bring higher wagers for my employees.