Creative Commons

4671107016 13-01-59-933

I have learnt that you can’t take a photo from anywhere and upload it in a blog post unless it is a Creative Commons. Using Creative Commons photos make me feel safe about what photos I am putting on my blog, this also makes me feel safe because it is the correct way of using and posting creative commons. When you licence Creative Commons you are giving others permission  to use your photo. A reason why others use Creative commons is to make it easier for people to post photos without the stressing of doing a bibliography and copyright, exactly like on the cute photo of the cat, it already has  a bibliography. Creative Commons can be used for books, websites, blogs, photographs, films, videos, songs and other audio & visual recordings!

-Olivia K

2 thoughts on “Creative Commons

1. Olivia, your blog post was really informative and interesting, I certainly learnt a lot. It would really help an alien from outer space that had no experience or idea on creative commons or what is is understand. 😄

Jasmine

2. Olivia, I enjoyed reading your post. It taught me a lot about how to upload a picture with a creative commons license and why we can’t use one without it. Good job xx