STEM – PROJECT SOLAR TRAFFIC LIGHTS

Today I started to fill out a form that asked me for details about my project.

For those who don’t know, I have decided on one FINAL IDEA. Solar powered traffic lights, I obviously won’t make it the same size as an average traffic light. I will probably make a smaller version. For this I will use circuits, arduinos as well as some other materials to craft this machine.

For this, I have been doing some research and listening to ideas. I am currently looking up tutorials on how to make my circuit and traffic lights work. I have found that these procedures are hard to do, but it will be a good challenge for me. I have done research and have found that there is such thing as solar powered traffic lights, they are just not that common in the world. I think that by doing this project that I can in the future see more solar powered traffic lights.

I really hope that this idea empowers the world and the environment in a positive way.

In general, I am very excited to start this project and do more research on how I can improve my idea. I hope that this project becomes a reality in the future.

One thought on “STEM – PROJECT SOLAR TRAFFIC LIGHTS

1. WOW Olivia, what awesome thinking you have done. It is so exciting to read about your ideas and I think the solar panelled traffic light prototype is an excellent idea. Your blog posts are detailed, reflective and well written. Fantastic work!!